How I can Help
There are a number of issues I can help you overcome including:
- Problems in maintaining relationships, friendships or family relations;
- Repeated patterns of thinking or behaviour;
- Stress, anxiety or anger;
- Work problems;
- Depression, low self-esteem or feeling flat;
- Self-harming or suicidal thoughts;
- Sexuality, sexual orientation or sexual issues;
- Thoughts or behaviour causing you or others concern eg. addictions;
- Body image or eating disorders;
- Shame, jealousy or guilt;
- Getting to know your self better.
My background and experience
I work in private practice full-time and am a registered professional member of: UKCP (United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy) and therefore fully comply with their ethical codes.
I gained my Systemic Psychotherapy Masters degree at Kensington Consultation Centre Foundation (KCCF). However, Prior to this, I trained as a social worker at Illinois State University, USA. Goldsmiths College University of London (Psychodynamic Counselling) & The Institute of Psychiatry (MSc Addiction).
I have many years experience working in the NHS (CAMHS); Social Services; Independent Foster Care Providers.
All of this combined allows me to work with clinical expertise whilst being aware of current developments within the field. Please feel free to get in touch with me to book an appointment or to chat about how I can help you. All calls are taken in strict confidence.
You can also find me listed in the following directories: